Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... February 16


Quiet Time...

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me." 
Galatians 2:20 KJV
*****
Good Morning Friday....
I heard the buzzer only once...
I knew it wasn't for real tho, 
so I didn't jump up.
I have often dreamed it...
Guess I will for a while...
*****
This is the first morning without Dad...

Bible Study Time with my Pack...


This is my wallpaper on my computer...


Greens are Growing...
I need to get busy tho...
I have let it get behind...


Sunflower Good Morning...


Puppy Chow Time...




Out to the Barnyard...


Maggie chomping at the bit...
so to speak :-)





Are they not adorable!!!







The Home Medical Man
came this morning to pick up Dad's bed, lifts,
oxygen machine and tanks...
I guess they do it quickly to get it out of your way...

it's strange not to hear the hissing of his machine
and even stranger not to hear him coughing (he had COPD)
or calling for me...
I am SO very thankful 
that we were able to have them here with us until the end...
they would not have lived as long as they did 
in a nursing facility...
We were blessed...

*****

Paula went to Radiation
and then at 11 we met with Kirk at Sharps Funeral Home
to go over arrangements for Dad...

Here is the Obituary 

He is being cremated as was Mom 
so we will wait a week or two 
before we have a Home Going Celebration at Calvary Baptist...

*****

After we left Sharps 
Paula, Lanny and I went to Hardees for Lunch...
that means NO SUPPER :-)
We will just eat popcorn as we watch our movie...

Tonight we will start Jurassic Park...
There are six of them...
I know,
we are a little weird,
but I am thankful 
that we are a very compatible WIERD!!

We just went out and played a bit with the goats,
let Maggie run the fence and check for critters :-)
collect the eggs...
and Lanny cleaned up the pup piles in the backyard...

Ready to clean up and sit down on the couch with the Pack...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... April 30

Quiet Time... ”Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted ...