Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain ... February 15


Quiet Time...

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour." 
Ephesians 5:1-2 KJV
*****
Good Thursday Morning...


Making a nice warm fire...












I tried out my Valentines Day Present...
my new Sirena Cordless Vac!!!
It's wonderful...




Out to the Barnyard...







We think Suzy stayed out all night...
she was puffed up and covered with frost...
but she seems fine!
She has done it before...
she is bullied and I think she often just has enough of it...



Puppy Pile Pickup...





Both wanting to be in my lap...





Finally they got into their proper places...


Made Lanny and me an Egg Sandwich...


Green Beans out of the freeze dryer...





Tractor mechanic came today to look at Lanny's tractor...


Sparkly Day...


View from the kitchen door...



And from the kitchen window...



Daddy wouldn't drink any water today and was very fidgety...
I knew it was very close...

He closed his eyes here on Johnson Gap
a little after noon,
and immediately opened them in Heaven!!!

He is HOME now,
with Jesus,
with Mom and Grandma and Grandpa...
his sister Virginia passed away just a couple weeks ago...
What a reunion!!


The nurses came for a regular visit but he was already gone...
Hospice Care is absolutely the BEST...
they are so compassionate and on the ball...
the took care of Dad and contacted Sharps Funeral Home...
took care of everything

*****
It was dinner time when everyone left...
I had just told Dad a few days ago 
that when he got well we would go to his favorite place:
Golden Oak...

So, Paula, Lanny, Sadie and I went to Golden Oak...
I am sure Dad is having a much better banquet,
but we enjoyed this one for him!!!




Not sure how I will sleep tonight...
it will take a few days for me to realize I can...
We will sit on the couch with our Pups,
watch a movie (I think Lanny picked 
"The Ghost and the Darkness"...

Thank you ALL for your prayers...
God is SO good!!

Goodnight,
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 27

Quiet Time... ”Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man h...