Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... February 27


Quiet Time...

”Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.“
Matthew 7:13-14 NASB
*****
Good Morning Tuesday...
I REALLY slept in this morning!


Quiet Time Bible Study...


Sunflower Good Morning!!


Out to the Barnyard...
it's actually pretty warm out there...
just windy!











Charging Batteries...
I think he's gonna be riding that tractor today :-)


Made four loaves of Banana Bread for orders...


Yep, he is down there
Bush Hoggin'!


I told you...
he is in Heaven on earth!!!



Then he came up to take a quick siesta 
with me and the pups...



Casey is giving me the "eye"...
is it supper time yet!





Breakfast for Supper...
I LOVE Breakfast for Supper!!!
But it always makes such a big mess :-)



Chores are done...
Kitchen is clean...
Goats are in their house...

We are going to start
"Men in Black"
tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...