Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... February 28

Quiet Time...

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; 
and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever."

Daniel 12:3 KJV 

*****

Eggs from yesterday!!


Our Pup Pile watching Men in Black!


Good Wednesday Morning!


Bible Study...




Second Day Germination
Microgreens!




Sparkly Day...


Out to the Barnyard...









Paula and I went out to do deliveries and some grocery shopping,
plus a few errands...
we had to pick up Daddy's ashes and Death Certificates from Sharps..
We also ate some lunch at Taco Bell
and ran in to Hobby Lobby...
I needed some Poly-Fil...
Then it started pouring rain...
so we decided to do our groceries tomorrow
and came on home...

Lanny and I rested for a little while...

I made us some Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Supper...

I didn't take many pics today because we haven't been out back with the Critters

and when I have been here I am watching YouTube tutorials on crochet...

I crocheted for YEARS but I am having so much trouble getting back into it!!

Anyway, I am determined :-)


Tonight we will watch the next

"Men in Black"

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...