Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... April 12

Quiet Time...

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. … And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.”

Philippians 4:6-7

*****
Finished this doily last night...
I like it!


Good Morning Friday!


Had our usual Study Time...
I love mornings
with my Pack...
Murphy was not feeling well tho...
poor little feller...
Guess he was out eating 
"who knows what"
in the back yard!!!


Greens are doing fine!



Hmmm...
no sunflowers this morning...
but the flowers are beautiful as well...
the photo changes every few seconds all day long...
and all of them are
"Sunny"!!
The sunflowers show up many times during 
the course of the day...


Out to the Barnyard!!!


Maggies Ready!!




My Chickies LOVE me!!
or the treats I bring them :-)








Sky was pretty...
Red Sky at Morning...
yep...
it rained off and on all day!


Potty Patrol!


They are still small...
but once they get a little bigger it will
be easier to see how pretty they are!




Max loves the Bean Bag...
he picks a spot and sticks with it
for several days...
then moves on
to another :-)
CATS!



Sparkly Day...


Paula had a doctors appointment this morning
and her car wouldn't start...
so I took her down to Cheyenne...
for a follow up CT Scan...

*****
Then when we got back
Lanny and I headed back down the hill...


Passed the Ponderosa Critters...
I just love living up here!!!







We went to Hobby Lobby...
didn't find anything that struck my fancy...
Then went to Aldi's for a few things...
Walked thru the Garden Shop
at Home Depot...
and picked up a few herbs...
I will plant them in pots tomorrow...
It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow!!


The clouds are SO beautiful today...
clouds always remind me of God!!!



Looked at the cameras while we were out...
Maggie and Murphy were on the front room bed...


The goat house was full
of Chickens :-)


We also ran in to KARM...
I found a bag FULL of fine yarn
just right for doilies!
$7!!!
Filled up one of my drawers!!


We ate some left over 
Shrimp and Noodles
for lunch...
then, of course,
Siesta Time!



Poor Babies...
In and Out!!!
Rain and Shine...
Off and On!
ALL DAY!!!
And it is SO WINDY!!!



I was hoping to find some cute hanging stuff 
at Hobby Lobby...
I did, but it is SO expensive...
none of it was %50 off
so I will try again next week...

So, I just hung some things I already have
just so something would be on the walls...




The Goats AND most of the chickens
are sheltering in the Goat House...
It is SO windy up here on top of this hill...
but that Goat House is snug and safe!!


I had some rewards from Dominos Pizza...
we ordered a large Extravaganza and some
Parmesan Garlic Bite things...
we were so hungry I forgot to 
photographically document it :-)

Anyway, it was YUMMY!

Paula thinned her babies to 
one per compartment...
they are nearly ready to put into bigger pots...


We will brave the wind and go out
to put the Goats to bed...

Lanny will do the Potty Patrol
and then we will get ready for our evening...

We will watch the last
"Harry Potter...
The Deathly Hallows Part 2"

I always hate when these series movies
are over...
I love the sequels and series...

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...