Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 13

Quiet Time...

”When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book? In God, whose word I praise, In the Lord, whose word I praise,“

Psalms 56:3-4, 8, 10 

*****
A few pictures of the newest 
Great Grand June Elliott...


I think Sylvia Faye is already enjoying
being a big sister :-)






****
And these two were in a MOOD last night...
they were wrestling all over us
while we were trying to watch our movie...
too cute!





Good Morning
Saturday!


Waiting for me...



Max holding his Daddy's hand...
he loves that!


Second Day Germination...




They didn't disappoint me today :-)
Sunny Sunflowers!!


Out to the Barnyard...











Chives...


Horseradish...


Fishies!











Heading over to our friend Wendy's
to pick up a little hen...


Passed my Ponderosa buddies, of course...




Sunning...


Mowing while he can!!


You can see,
this little girl is a Buckeye/Americauna mix
so she is just the right size for Bucky...


He danced around her for hours and
tackled her at least four times
that I saw...
if you know what I mean :-)


We had left over pizza for lunch...



And I put a ten pound pork loin in the oven..


Then we took a quick Snooze...


YUM...
we will have some tonight
and then I will slice REALLY thin
and freeze dry some of it...


I made some Gravy with the drippings,
some Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans...
Yum for sure!! 



We went out and talked to the critters for awhile...
I cleaned the filter in the duck pond...
Earlier today I planted the herbs I bought yesterday...
they are going to be in big containers this year...
I will take some pictures tomorrow...

Todays Egg Haul...
a Dozen!


Plus this little doozy!
I don't know who laid this one...
wondering if it is the new girl...
we named her Bernadette...
Bernadette and Bucky :-)


*****

We are ready to get cleaned up
and settled down for our next
movie series...
Bourne!
There are five of them :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and 
Sweet Dreams!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... May 7

Quiet Time... 🌸🌾 “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own...