Saturday, April 27, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 27

Quiet Time...

”Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the Lord, and He will have compassion on him, and to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.“

Isaiah 55:6-11 NASB

*****
Put up the Garlic out of the freeze dryer last night...
I LOVE this stuff!!!
SO handy to have in my cupboard...


*****
Good morning Saturday!!


Bible Study Time
with my Pup Pack
and my Honey!!


And his Kitty Buddy...


Luke still hasn't come home... 
it breaks our heart
that something might have killed him...
I'd rather think he had found another home...


Tiny sprouts second day Microgreens...





Sunny Radio Good Morning...


Out to the Critters...




Bernadette follows Lanny around in the morning
ready for him to put the food down at her level...







Maggie trailing rats...


She knows they get under the boxes,
but Lanny lifts them up for her
and none can be seen...
I think they are wise to us :-)





AM Pup Pile Patrol...







Lanny loves to burn wood,
sand it off and shine it up...
he LOVES working with wood...



And I kinda love bread...
Herb loaves for us...
I am trying a Whole Wheat/White blend with the herbs...








Blowing the pollen and leaves out
of the Big Barn...



YUM!
I cut the end off and it is GREAT!!
You will have to try this Sheila...
it isn't as light as the all white
but I think it is more nutritious
and it is quite good!!!


We had to run an errand in Oak Ridge...
passed my Ponderosa Buddies...




I love these
long round baguettes...
they make great Garlic Toast...
More herb bread.
for us :-)


I warmed up the
Cabbage and Kielbasa for our lunch...
then a quick (hour long)
snooze :-)


I ran over to visit with my Sissy...
her dogs like me
and Cody always wants
in my lap...
He is SO cute!!
He it tiny compared to my hounds...
even Murphy is twice this little guys size...


The little Tool Box Wren Family
is probably close to leaving the nest...
they are SO cute!!





Lanny getting ready to weed eat behind the barn
so the Air Conditioner Guys 
can get to the Mini Split Unit
on Monday...




Hunting eggs
here and there!
They love to lay eggs 
under the platform steps...
there were five under there!


We were full from our left overs lunch
so we decided to just snack tonight...
we have an avocado ready to make guacamole
so we will do that...

All the outside chores are done...
Lanny is in the shower
and I am heading back 
to get myself ready for the evening...

...not sure what will be on the big screen tonight...
we are finished with LOTR...
Lanny always picks something great...
we love ALL our movies in our library
so we can't go wrong :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...