Friday, April 26, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... April 26

Quiet Time...

 ”My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; For length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.“

Proverbs 3:1-8 NASB

*****
Good Morning Friday!!!


Waiting for Daddy...
Casey hasn't laid in the Bean Bag for some time...
I keep telling him how comfy it is :-)


He stayed a little while :-)


Quiet Time Bible Study...
I SO love this time of day...



Max was in his Lovey Mood...
it is so cute...
he looks into his Daddy's eyes
and touches his cheek with his paw...


He sure loves his Daddy...


Doing well...
one more day in Black Out...
I will plant a new tray today...



I have no clue what I will do with these doilies,
but I am enjoying the work...
I will just have to give them away...


Sunny Radio Good Morning...


The Fan Club is waiting...


And Maggie is ready...




Lanny lifts up the sand box every day
but no more rats run out...




Maggie does keep trailing tho...
and hoping :-)






These were the eggs from yesterday...
the girls slacked up a bit :-)


It started raining again
so the Ladies ran for cover...


I cut some lettuce for us,
and gave the Barnyard Crew
the rest...
they ALL like lettuce...






Sparkly Day...


Lanny and I headed down to Clinton 
to make a delivery...,
I hope your crowd likes it Sheila...
it sure smelled up the car on the way :-)
I told Amanda I would bring her a loaf :-)


It was raining again...
these two don't mind staying in tho...
plenty of hay and VERY comfy quarters...


Gave them some Sparkly Berries
when we got home...



Fiona ate a few berries
but Baby wanted Animal Crackers...
Spoiled Brat!!






We took a little snooze since it was raining...
like we really need an excuse to nap :-)


We went to Gondolier for supper...
early supper :-)


Today's eggs...


Chores are done...
Goats are in their house...
Pup Piles are disposed of...

I am heading for the Jammies drawer :-)

Tonight will be the last 
Lord of the Rings...
"Return of the King"

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...