Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... April 9

Quiet Time...

”Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; 
and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 
I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, 
and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.“

Ezekiel 36:26-27 NASB

*****
Good Morning Tuesday!


Quiet Time
Bible Study...


Max likes to hold his Daddy's hand :-)


Third Day Germination...
Black Out tomorrow...


Cute!




This doily is kinda cute...
I think I am getting a little better :-)


Ready for Breakfast!


Even his Daddy cannot compete
with breakfast! :-)


Back to my favorite
"Start the Day Sunflower Photo"
on Sunny Radio!!


Yesterdays Eggs...


Out to the Barnyard Gang...


Maggie is ready
as usual!


So is my Fan Club!




Duck Eggs under the steps...
Four Duck Eggs today...
all four girls laid!!



The fish are coming out more...
we are going to get a few more this week...



Lanny made himself
a Mexican Pizza
with the Sunday leftovers...
I was busy moving our bedroom stuff
into Mom's room
and I didn't want to eat...



The Goats stayed in most of the day...
Rainy!


Wren nest in Lanny's tool box...




So cute!!


We were so busy all day 
moving the beds and changing out drawers...
So,
he took me out for supper...


Past the Big Bulls...
The Highlands are out...
they are gorgeous!!




We were going to go to 
Golden Girls 
but it was all dark and the
parking lot was empty...
so...
we went to 
Gondolier!
YUM!!
He had Spaghetti
and I had
Steak Stromboli!!


When we got home
we put the Goats to bed and got the chickens
all ready for the evening...
Lanny gathered eggs...
They were busy today!!
A DOZEN!!!


I still have some things to do
but this will be our room now...
we have two windows!!


It's such a nice room!!


James had his last chemo today...
Five more radiation treatments!!!
Pray that he recovers quickly...
He is amazing...
I knew he was tough
but WOW... just WOW!
He has been thru it this last couple months!!!

Paula is still very tired and has some other residual issues,
so keep her in your prayers as well...

Tonight we will watch
"Harry Potter and the
Order of the Phoenix"

*****

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

A man looking up at the night sky while sitting at a camp fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...