Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... April 0

Quiet Time...

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, 
zealous for good deeds.“

Titus 2:11-14

***** 

Good Wednesday Morning!


Study Time...


Then Greens Time...




And Sunny Radio Time....


Out to the Barnyard Babies...







The fish are coming out more...



This is Blue Indigo...
Popping out!


American Honeysuckle...


American Wisteria...




Grape...








There are a dozen buds on this mini rose...
can't wait!!!






Sparkly Day...


Today they both liked the berries...




But Fiona DID wonder where the
Animal Crackers were :-)



Caulking around the toilet for me...
I am going to make this my bathroom...
it was Mom and Dad's...
Since we moved our room we might as well
fix the bathroom for us too...



Dogwood!


Today is our Sister Day...
we make deliveries and shop if we need to...
we had to go by the church to have
some paperwork notarized...
thank you SO much Linda 
for doing that for us...

I peeked at the goats while we were waiting...
they were lounging...
I think it was sprinkling
even tho the sun was out...


We ate lunch at Taco Bell...



We went to Walmart for some 
Black Out Curtains
and also to Tractor Supply
and then came home...
BUT...
when I opened the curtains there was only 
one panel per package...
I needed TWO panels per window...
SO...
Lanny and I headed right back down...


Rob posted this picture...
it is of the ORHS Wild Band :-)
in 1986 or 1987...
I picked Robbie out immediately!!
I won't give it away,
but if you know him at all
you will find him too :-)


We stopped at Willow Ridge
and picked up three Shebunkins
to add to the pond...
I will take some pictures tomorrow 
when I feed them :-)

*****

Lanny is putting up the curtains...
we go to bed before dark
so we must have black out curtains...
we LOVE the bright room during the day
but we just can't do it at night :-)


I LOVE it!!!


Well,
I made us a big Salad
with Chicken Strips
for Supper...

We've done all the outside chores
and now will get ready for the evening...

Tonight we will watch
"Harry Potter
and the Half Blood Prince"

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... May 7

Quiet Time... 🌸🌾 “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own...