Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... May 29

Quiet Time... 

🐝🍯

“How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
Psalms 119:103, 105 

🐝🌻
*****
Well, first thing this morning I was cleaning up little messes... 
Murphy was sick (several times in several places)
during the night... 
and the awful thing is that he was throwing up blood...
he does that every now and then
with no long term problems...
we figure he eats a stick or something that doesn't go down right....
anyway, it started my day off in a run!
and I forgot to take my customary picture of the
wake up clock...
it was 4:30-ish, as usual :-)

Then we had our Quiet Time...
as usual... 


And Max got his Daddy Love...



So this is Day Two Germination...
never fails to amaze me...


One more day in Black Out...






Sunny Radio...


Even Murphy ate his breakfast
like nothing happened :-)
and they all go around
and lick each others bowls!


Out to the Barnyard...


They are always excited when the food bucket
comes down...


They also like the Black Oil
Sunflower Seed
that I toss out for them
in the morning...


And these two love to eat fresh hay
and their grain
up on their platform!




And ALL the fish
(the black ones that are hard to see)
were happy about breakfast too!


They are wrestling around in the shallows
and clouding up the water!
I think they may be courting :-)


Chopped Garlic
into the Freeze Dryer...




Preening time...
by the gate,
just in case...



Puttering in the Pole Barn...




John (our tractor/MULE mechanic)
is coming today to replace the clutch,
water pump and some belts...
Lanny is getting all the peripheral stuff off
and out of the way...
save a little labor money...


I gave the horses some carrots...


I think Takoda may have been
sticking his tongue out at me :-)






Paula and I went out for our usual Wednesday...
made deliveries in Oak Ridge and Clinton...
went to Big Lots 
and then ate (with coupons)
at Arby's!
YUM!



We stopped at Home Depot
then headed to Clinton to deliver the last bread order
and stopped at the Food City for a few groceries...
then we came home...


Ten Eggs...
I think we are staying ahead of the snakes...
if they get hungry they will
eat what they are SUPPOSED
to eat... RATS and MICE!!! :-)


We will snack it tonight.
Lanny has a ripe avocado for Guacamole :-)

We will watch 
"Top Gun" tonight...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...