Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 18

Quiet Time... 

☀️🌻

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him… In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us… In all wisdom and insight I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬-‭4‬, ‭7‬-‭8‬, ‭18‬-‭20‬ 

🐝🌻

*****

Good Tuesday Morning World!


Cuddle Time...


Pack Time
Bible Study...


One more day of Black Out...


I'll harvest this one today...
and start a new tray...



Fed the fur kids
and headed out to the barnyard...
it's already warm...








Murphy on the hunt...
Maggie taught him :-)










Lanny is mowing...
this back yard grows up in two days!!!



They love to nibble the grass off the mower...



And Baby loves to ride it!


Cinnamon Raisin in the bread machine for first knead and rise....
Banana Bread dough in the big bowl...
four loaves worth!




Working on my mess :-)


And my little kitchen buddy...
where he belongs for now...
when he ventures out I have to
really keep an eye on him
so I don't trip...
hurting him AND me!!



Four loaves of Banana Bread
ready for the oven...



Working on the labeling for my Ghee...


Banana Bread is done
and smelling up the house...


The mess is coming along nicely!


Now for Herb Bread...
four loaves in the machine to mix and first knead...
it will rise in the warm oven...



Lanny was mowing the back barnyard so I 
put the goats up for a while...




Cinnamon Raisin Bread is done...








I needed to water...
it is SO hot and SO dry...


So I figured I'd take a few pictures...



Not a real frog...
but very cute :-)


Murph enjoying the sun...


Harvested the Microgreens...



Waiting for Animal Crackers...



Bread for the day...
4 loaves Banana,
4 loaves Herb,
2 loaves of Cinnamon Raisin...


Then a very short rest...



Casey sat there watching me the entire time...


Then another batch of Ghee...


Drying the washed jars...
the heat also helps to sterilize...


Liquid Ghee...
it will cool, seal, and harden...
LOVE IT!!!


Making some Hummer food...
I boil two cups of sugar 
with 1 1/2 cups water for a minute or two...


...then store it in a jar in the fridge.
I have three feeders that use two cups between them.
so I pour 1/2 cup concentrate and mix 1 1/2 cups water and fill the feeders...
that way I a not having to make new nectar every time...


Egg hunt...
we do this several times a day
to get them before any snakes find them...



For Supper we had
Butterfly Shrimp,
some Fried Rice with Broccoli,
Salad (my lettuce and cucumbers!!)...
YUM!


We have 11 eggs so I'd say the snakes
have not scored!
They need to be eating the rodents anyway!!


The newest Ghee is nearly set up...


Chores are done...
Ready for our movie and for bed!!

Tonight we will watch Flywheel...
another favorite!!

Goodnight and God Bless...
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...