Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain ... June 12

Quiet Time... 

🌺🐝

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬-‭3‬, ‭18‬-‭19‬, ‭27‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Today is our "Bellerina's" Birthday...

Isabelle to most of you...

She is 22 (I cannot believe it!!!)

and these are pictures of

her and her Sweetie Logan...



*****

Well, I started the morning out on the run with Puppy stuff

and I didn't get my morning clock pic...

But you know what time it was...

yea, 4:30!

Murph stayed in our bed for a while,

so I just had Maggie...



Even when Lanny joined us
Murph still snoozed away in our bed...


At 5:45 I headed for the "GreenHouse"...
I will plant a new tray of Microgreens today...







Out to the Barnyard...





Lanny's Breakfast Masterpiece!






The new tray of Greens...
This is what I mean by weight.
When I sprinkle the seeds on the soil
I water them in really good 
and put the lid upside down
with bricks on top ...  the weight forces
the seeds to struggle to sprout...
that makes them strong!


Lanny washed the car for Paula and I...
and made sure the tires were properly inflated!
We headed down. the hill around 9:45...


We went to Sommers and Son Monuments
to pay off the Headstone for Mom and Dad...
it should be ready soon...
they had to send it back because it wasn't right...
we never saw it but the sweet lady said
it just "weren't right"!

Then we picked up Paula's prescriptions
at Clinton Drugstore
and headed for Oak Ridge...

We dropped off the bread deliveries
and went to Arby's for lunch...
YUM!!!

We also went to Dollar Tree

just to look around...

yea, we bought a few things... :-)

and to Food City for some groceries...


Got home around 1:30...

so I fed the fur kids

and sat down for a nap with Lanny...

He had been working hard 

cleaning out a messy section of the pole barn,

and then hauling it off to the dump,

so he was ready for a rest as well!



For Supper
I made Lanny some Black Forest Ham Roll-Ups
with Salsa and Tortilla Chips...

I am still full from lunch.

Continue to pray for James and Paula.
James' blood work is improving 
and he has held his weight this week,
but he still isn't eating enough by mouth...
pray for his taste buds and salivary glands :-)
sounds funny but I am serious :-)

Pray for Paula to find relief with these new meds...
gain a little energy back and for the swelling
in her legs and ankles to subside.
She seemed to feel a bit better today but still so tired...

*****

Tonight we will watch "Ghost Busters"...
the old one...
and then tomorrow night we will watch the new one...
Have not seen it yet 
but I do like Paul Rudd!!

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...