Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... July 22

Quiet Time... 

☔️💜

“Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually. Remember His wonders which He has done, His marvels and the judgments uttered by His mouth,”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭

"If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them."

James 4:17

🐝🌻

*****

🎶"Monday, Monday...

so good to me..."🎶


Puppy Cuddle Time...


And Pack Time Bible Study
with my Honey!!


About 5:45 I headed for the indoor garden :-)
Lookin' Good!!





No lettuce sprouts yet...
but I am not expecting them this soon :-)



I am working with a strange yarn
called scrubby... making a dish cloth scrubber...
I think....


Breakfast Club!




Out to the Barnyard...
Lanny joined me this morning...


Katy Did!!! :-)



You should hear the ducks when we walk out!
They are Quaking to beat the band!!!












Pup Pile AM Patrol!



I pulled some big weeds
and the goats LOVE weeds...


Freeze Dried Sliced Onions...
one of my favorite things to freeze dry!!!



My Hard Workin' Man is home!!



This is what I have been doing all day...
playing with my Cameo...
but I am learning some tricks so it is worth it...
and I am having fun :-)


Warming up some left overs for supper...
I already put the goats up for the evening
and will run out and check once more for eggs...

Not sure what we will watch tonight...
we finished our John Wayne movies
but I remembered a few that I will look for
to buy and add to our collection :-)

I think Lanny mentioned "war movies"...
Maybe "Midway" :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...