Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 23

πŸƒπŸŒΏ

“Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Who can speak of the mighty deeds of the Lord, or can show forth all His praise? How blessed are those who keep justice, who practice righteousness at all times! Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the nations, to give thanks to Your holy name and glory in Your praise.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭106‬:‭1‬-‭3‬, ‭47‬ ‭


“And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ 

🐝🌻

*****

Well, I got up a bit earlier than normal
and completely forgot to document it :-)
Anyway, I am up :-)

Pup Pile...


I love mornings
with my Pack...
I am sure that you know
Jesus is the leader of our Pack :-)


Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....



This is the scrubby yarn I was talking about yesterday...
is it like a fuzzy thread and a bit tricky to work with...
I will continue...
off and on...


But I took a break and started another dishrag
with some really pretty yarn I found on sale...
I will go back and forth...
scrubby one night and this another...
or two off and one on... :-


Baby Microgreens coming along...




AND!!! some baby lettuce peeking up thru the soil...


Toddler Lettuce...


Teen lettuce...



Out to the other Babies...



Murphy on a trail...


Fiona and Baby waiting patiently...


Lanny joined me this morning again...
letting down the feeder bucket...


Maggie is on a trial as well...




Puppy Pile Picker Upper...


Todays haul...
only a couple plants
but I get enough every day to make us happy...


Lanny sent me some pics of the job site today..
nearly ready to cut and pour the footers
and start building a house!




View out the kitchen window...


Sparkly Day...
I will be resting the tabico (sparkly crystals)
for one round...






Paula is weed eating before the rain comes...
she is optimistic...
I just don't know :-)


Camo Duck...



Water Lily


Made some Chicken Stir Fried Rice for Supper...
I had Mung Bean Sprouts (I make some for Rob and Molly every week)
and I always make stir fried rice with what I keep back :-)
YUM




Chores are done,
kitchen is clean,
pup piles are up,
chickens are ready to head for the coop
whenever they are ready :-)
The goats are snug as bugs in their quarters...

I am ready for Jammies
and a movie...
we will start on a foursome 
of old war movies tonight...
First one is
made in 1942... 
"Wake Island"...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless you ALL
and 
Sweet Dreams!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...