Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... July 18

Quiet Time... 

☀️๐ŸŒป

“Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.””

‭‭Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭38‬ ‭

๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ

*****

It's Thursday!


Pup Pile!


We had our usual Study Time...
I got up to start my morning routine just a tad early...
Lanny is working this week, as you know,
so I want to get his lunch made so he
can leave early...

Watered and checked the greens and lettuce...





Fed the fur kids
and headed out to the Barnyard...
Lanny joined me this morning...




Egg Hunt





Progress last night...


Ended up with 4 1/2 pints of Tallow...
Had a little mishap with the last bit I strained...
might have had 6 pints...
But no worries.
This is a good haul!


Lazy pups...


I needed some Layer Pellets and Paula
needed some light bulbs
so we ran down the hill
just as it started pouring the rain...
we sure need some
but it quit too soon...
my gauge says .25"...
we will take it!

*****
Didn't take many pics today... 
I have been busy playing with my Cameo...
It is "eating my lunch" if you know what I mean.
Plus, my computer will not let me upload my pictures
into Blogger so I am having to do it on my iPad...
very tedious and slow going...
Gonna have to try to get my computer to the computer doctor :-)

We are going to have some Taco Soup
that I had in the freezer from a previous Family Dinner...
it is warming up in there and smelling really good.

*****

The critters are all ready for the evening
and I am ready to,..
Continuing with John Wayne...
tonight we will watch 
"Rooster Cogburn and the Lady"...
Katherine Hepburn!!!

*****
Continue to remember Paula...
she is starting to have many of the side effects
she had before...
she may not be a candidate for Immunotherapy.
Pray she can tolerate it
or that they come up with a different treatment...

*****

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... October 1

 Quiet Time Bible Study... ๐ŸŒ‚☔️ “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of sou...