Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 17

Quiet Time...

🌺🌿
“Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, 
she shall be praised.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭31‬:‭30‬ ‭

“Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing. Know that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting 
and His faithfulness to all generations.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100‬:‭1‬-‭5‬

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46‬:‭1‬ ‭
🐝🌻

***** 
Good, Good Morning Wednesday...


Max got a quick cuddle...



Then he left us to our usual Pack...
Two pups and two "hooomans"...
Bible Study Time...


My project last night...
interesting...
I have put my doilies up for sale...
I can actually mail these
if anyone is interested...
and I will be adding to the offering
as I go along...


Day Three...


Into the light...


We got nearly a half inch yesterday...
better than nothing!!


I am rendering Beef Fat...
making Tallow.
It is great for frying stuff
AND
for making lovely soap...
I may start making that to sell as well...
Keep a look out for it :-)


I am on my own again...
Lanny is working...







Pouring off the tallow
a litte at a time...
It is brown when liquid...


Enjoying this cool, cloudy morning!!



My ducks are not in a row...
they are in a circle...
one is always keeping an eye out...


Sparkly Day...


And Berries...
first come, first served...








Lanny is sending me pictures as he
clears...






Paula and I headed down the hill around 10...
I had three deliveries to make,
all in Oak Ridge...


Guineas in the road...
they belong to Ponderosa,
but as we all know,
they go wherever they want to :-)




We went to Dollar General and
found some really cute 
(and on sale cheap)
yard art!
And some wind chimes 
also on sale cheap
at Walmart!!

Then we went to Buddy's for lunch!!



We also went to Hobby Lobby...
Then to IGA for just a few things...
Pretty good haul
and a fun Sister Day!


Look at my goodie!!!



Lazy...



So far, three pints of Beef Tallow...
It is a lovely white when it cools 
and hardens!!!


My Workin Man is home...
dirty, but home :-)


Paula mowing on her
brand new mower!







I think I will name him Kermit!


I warmed up some Oriental Stir Fried Rice
(left overs) for supper...

All the chores are done
and the Kids are up for the evening...
It looks like it might rain :-)
I sure hope so...
the sky is rumbling and it is getting dark!!

We are ready for our next John Wayne Installment...
"Quiet Man"
another favorite...
I do love John Wayne!!

Goodnight
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... October 1

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸŒ‚☔️ “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of sou...