Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... August 30

Quiet Time...

πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”

‭‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


I LOVE this passage in Psalms...
Don't skip over it πŸ™

“O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, and are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue, behold, O Lord, You know it all. You have enclosed me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, and the light around me will be night,” even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭1‬-‭18‬, ‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭NASB


🌻🐝 

*****

Good Morning Friday...


...ready for some Sweet Time with the Lord
and with my Pack...



...so, doing the finger crochet was hard on my hands and fingers
but using this giant crochet hook is fine...
this is about 90 minutes work and it is growing fast...


Day Three Germination...



Day Two in Black Out...


This will be ready to harvest tomorrow or Sunday...



My shadow...
he is the worst for following me room to room :-)


Puppy Breakfast Time...
and they KNOW it!



And after Doggy Breakfast,
Daddy Breakfast!



It was still a little dark
(the camera makes it seem lighter)
Lanny did the pup pile pickup first...


...and then we headed for the barnyard...






Willow...
what a perpetual mess!!



"Y'all are missing the animal crackers,
goldfish and oyster crackers...
not to mention some egg shells!!!"





Hunting leaves...
don't worry Baby...
fall is coming and there will be
LOTS of leaves...
they love dried leaves!


I pour out yesterdays water buckets
and the ducks LOVE to bull doze the mud!



The chickens can stand on the tub and get to the water
but they like to drink it from the overflow...
I have to put it on the tub so the ducks
don't muddy it up in two minutes...
ducks won't jump on the tub
or climb up the ramps
to the other clean water bucket...
any buckets that are on the ground
are pure mud in no time!



Making Egg Muffins for my Muffin Man!



And...
it is Sparkly Day...



YUM!!!
Probiotic berries!



The Berry Bunch!


Quite a gathering...
not everyone gets some berries....
you gotta be FAST!!


Had to take a picture of my hard working young men...
Rob and Thaniel worked in that heat yesterday,
and that had to be rough!



And Nolan is heading for UT
and another day of classes...
He has five classes
and goes to the campus three days a week...
he also does some online...




Max came out to say bye!!!
He LOVES Rob and Thaniel!
Well, Max loves everyone!


Lanny is burning
and he likes to keep an eye one it,
so he is hitting golf balls as he does :-)



The Muffins are done and ready to go in the fridge...



Roses for the Ladies...




Lanny needed to go to the bank...
so I went down with him...


... so I could see the baby...


WAY too cute...


And a sheep...


After the bank we went to UGO...
we bought a LOT of canned goods,
mostly that I will freeze dry,
and some pretty good looking meats...
all for around $60!


Can't beat that!!!



On the way back by the pasture,
the baby was nursing...


Lanny bought a watermelon...
the chickens LOVE it...


We ate a Black Forest Ham Roll-Up for lunch
and some watermelon...


The chickens have nearly cleaned that rind 
down to the skin!


Then Siesta Time...



Baby likes to sit on the storage box...
she jumps up the minute I open the back door
but she WAS laying down...


Fiona is afraid to jump up on it...
go figure... a GOAT!!!
Anyway, she likes to lay against the house
beside the box...


And these two are insane....
black dogs baking in the hot sun!




Workin' Man!


Took the gang a tray of lettuce...




We found 4 leg quarters at UGO for $3!!!
They were delicious!!!
Served with Dinner Fries
and Green Beans
and Pudding for Dessert!!



Well, it started raining (HOOOOOOORAY)
so we hurried outside and put the Goats in,
secured the chicken feed
and buttoned up the backyard...
we are ready for the evening!!

Since it was early I went ahead
and planted a new tray of Microgreens...


... and lettuce...


Now I will head for my Pajama's.....

Tonight we will continue with aliens...
"Super 8"

*****

Goodnight All!

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...