Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... August 20

Quiet Time... 

🌎🩡

““Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “Return to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments.” Now return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness and relenting of evil.”

‭‭Joel‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬-‭13‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


““For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭9‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“For the angel of the Lord is a guard; He surrounds and defends all who fear Him.”

Psalm 34:7


“For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103‬:‭11‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🐝🌻

*****

Hello Tuesday!

Rise and Shine!


Snuggle Time with my Fur Kids...


And my Main Man :-)
Quiet Time Bible Study...


Less than 24 hours since
I started these Microgreens...
teeny weeny sprouts...


Into the Light...


I will give these to the Barnyard Gang today...


Baby Lettuce...





Progress Last night...
yea, I started a new one...
I am thinking about Fall :-)
I love this color...


Out to the Barnyard...


Lanny did the Pile Patrol first
because it was still a bit dark...











Gonna do some branch chipping...
Fiona doesn't like the noise
but Baby is not afraid of anything!


Sparkly Day...


And Berries for the Girls...




Chippin' chippin' away...


Fiona will watch from a distance...



I am working in the Craft Room today
and this is my buddy..,,.
he will stay here all day with me...



Lanny came in to cool off and sit with me
and Max wanted some lovin' too!


Nice day to mow...
the temps are nice today!


Then I looked out the window and
Nolan is weed eating!!!


Chicken Nuggets, Waffle Fries
and Salad for Supper!



Day is done...
The inside and outside chores are done as well...
Barnyard is buttoned up...
Ready for our evening...

Tonight we will watch another Will Smith...
"I Am Legend"...
I hate it when the dog dies :-(

Goodnight all!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...