Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 16

 Quiet Time...

πŸ‚πŸ

““He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭16‬:‭10‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭19‬-‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.”

‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭17‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.”

‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭19‬, ‭21‬-‭22‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

πŸπŸ‚

*****

🎢🎢 Monday, Monday...🎢🎢
You know the rest :-)


Pups in their usual positions...


... for Quiet Time Bible Study...


Gonna let these out into the light...




Progress last night...


I have an MRI this morning,
so I got up a bit earlier so I could
get some things done before we leave...
I change the sheets on Monday's,
so I did that,
but the pups think that if I get up off the couch
that it means breakfast is coming...
they had to wait a little bit longer :-)

*****

Oh, the doctor says I have
Spondylolisthesis and 
Spondylosis with Radiculopathy,
Lumbar region...
just means there is a vertebra 
that is pushed out of place
causing a really tightly squeezed spot in the spinal cord
and that one vertebra is pushing on the one below it...
causing the pain in my back and legs...
and he thinks the numbness like neuropathy 
in my feet....

After the MRI
he will let me know what can be done...
I will have to wait til next week to find that out...
I am very excited at the prospect
that it might be fixable!!!
Say a prayer for me.

******

The waiting Pups...:-)

Poor little sad faces...





So they got their breakfast, finally,
and then watched their Daddy make his :-)


I am working on the blog
(I try to add pictures and text all thru
the day so it isn't all at once 
in the evening)...
So, here I am,
in the craft room
and the pups are all here watching!
I LOVE it!


Out to the Barnyard...


Hurry Mommy and Daddy...
I have smell trails to track!











Rob off to work...


Thaniel as well...



And Nolan is off to UT!
College Man!


And Lanny is burning some trash...
before we head out to Knoxville Orthopedic
for my MRI...



We headed for Knoxville around 8:30...
My appointment was for 9:40
and they wanted me there at 9:20.
I made it thru the MRI....
I wondered at first if I would!!!
The last one I had was for the breast cancer
and it was a real nightmare...
For this one I was at least laying on my back
so it wasn't quite as bad....
but still... :-(
I hope I NEVER have to have another one...
also, they do NOT play music at Knoxville Ortho...

*******

Afterwards Lanny took me to Hobby Lobby
to roam around until Olive Garden opened...
At 11:00 we went in for
Shrimp Scampi, Salad and Breadsticks!!!
Our favorite meal!!!
And the lunch portion is just right!!!



For seniors,
paying the bill on that silly Kiosk thing
is not so fun!


Lanny brought me home and then headed back
down to Clinton to Goodyear...
Getting new tires...
He didn't get home til
nearly 4:00!!!

I was gonna make some
Chili Mac with yesterdays leftovers
but then remembered I bought a
whole fried chicken at Food City yesterday...
I am still full from that lunch but I think
I could eat a piece of cold fried chicken :-)
and will probably also eat a snack later tonight...

We are going to watch 
"GI Joe" tonight...
(there are two of them).

We are also watching a series
on Paramount +
called "In the Factory"...
we have seen how chocolate and sweet candy is made, 
how milk is processed,
bikes are made, bread, fish sticks, 
shoes, mayo, mustard, soy....
and tonight it will be 
"soft drinks"...
it really is SO interesting.

Goats are in for the night...
Backyard is buttoned up
and the other chores
both inside and out
are all done...

I am ready to settle down for the evening
with my Pack...


Goodnight Family and Friends!

God Bless You All!

and

Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...