Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 2

Quiet Time... 

☂️💜

“If I should say, “My foot has slipped,” Your lovingkindness, O Lord, will hold me up. When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul. But the Lord has been my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭94‬:‭18‬-‭19‬, ‭22‬ ‭NASB


“If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ ‭NASB


“and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭24‬ ‭NASB


🌻🐝

Thank You for the rain, Lord!!

*****

Great Grandbabies!

for your viewing pleasure :-)






*****

"Monday, Monday

So good to me!" 


Waiting for Daddy...


My Pile of Pups!


Bible Study Time...


Max joined us...
better late than never :-)



Day Three Germination





Two more little scallops to go...


Then it will be done!


Daddy's Breakfast Time...



I am in the Craft Room...
so...
I have an audience as well...





Out to the Barnyard!


Using his light to find the pup piles...


Groupies...







The water is a bit cloudy after the rain,
but NOT green...
We can finally "almost" see the fish again :-)




Berries from yesterday...





Cleaning up the stuff in the front of the Bay Doors...


Max found a nice place in the back of Rob's truck!



I was helping Paula set up her Smart TV
and when I came in Lanny had made me lunch!!


We rested for just a bit...
30 minutes is plenty for us!


Went out to visit with Paula a minute
and she was cleaning stalls...
Dandy wants to go in when she is cleaning
and that is a NO NO!!


I finished my 25 Names of Jesus Ornaments
(using my Cameo... I am having TOO much fun)
and hung them on my seasonal tree...
FALL and THANKSGIVING!!!




Putting the pre-frozen Kraut in the dryer...


And prepping some corn ...
found a great deal on canned corn (like 4 for $1) 
at UGO... just ready to expire.
Perfect candidate for freeze drying!!!
I like frozen corn better
but canned corn is fine in lots of things that I make...


Forgot to share the beets...
Put 4 quarts of the freeze dried beets up today as well...
I love beets on my salad but no one else does...
so, I can take out a hand full and hydrate them
and VOILA!!!


Went out to put the Goats in
and put the chicken feed away...
a bit cooler than yesterday at this time...



Maggie on the hunt again...


The fish are starting to come up to eat again...
when the water was so green
they were hiding,
and I guess they are still a bit skittish...


... but they are coming up quicker every day :-)




Evening Pup Pile Patrol...


We are both still full from Lanny's Lunch today :-)
so it will be popcorn and an Ice Cream Sunday with the
Brownies I made yesterday...

We will watch
"August Rush" tonight...
if you've never seen it you should watch it...
Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell...
made in 2007...

...we are ready to call it a day...

*****

Goodnight Friends and Family...

God Bless you, one and ALL!

and

Sleep Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...