Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study...

πŸ‚πŸ

“The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭143‬:‭6‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬-‭25‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬ ‭ESV‬‬


πŸ‚πŸ

*****

Good Monday Morning...

I will go today for my Pre-Op :-)

I haven't slept much the last few days...

and if I lay there awake for awhile

I might as well just get up!


The pups follow me in,
no matter what time it is...


Bible Study Pack Time...






Garden Time...




Finished this one last night...
I can't show you the other two projects I am working on...
they are Christmas Gifts and the recipients
will see them :-)


The Pups ate their breakfast...
now it is time to share their Dads!






Out to the VERY soggy barnyard...




These two idiots!!
They sleep up there IN the rain...
Whatever!





This girl is NOT about to get her hair wet...



Baby doesn't mind as much...
but neither of them want to be out 
when it is really raining...


Whenever it stopped
they came out to enjoy it!




On our way to Park West for my Pre-Op...
That was the most positive hospital experience
I think I have ever had!!
Valet parking, which gets you in a good mood immediately!!!
They are so organized, and the waits were short
and every person we came in contact with
was SO nice, helpful, personable, 
professional and friendly...
can't say enough!

I am very confident about the surgery...
I already was, but today just sealed the deal!!!


We ate a lunch at Waffle House... burgers...
then went to Gordon Food Service and Aldi's...
then to Tractor Supply and Home Depot
and then home!!!
I fried up some ground beef
and prepped it for pre-freeze...
tomorrow I will put it into the freeze dryer...


Cookin' up some Laundry Detergent...


After this sets up I will use my hand blender
and whip it up smooth and creamy...
You only have to use a couple tablespoons
for a load of laundry...
it lasts a LONG time
and costs SO little to make...

Here is the recipe if you want to try it...
great for sensitive skin...



It started raining again,
so we put on our rain gear
and ran out to button up the Barnyard...

It's been nice to get some rain
but I am ready for it to stop :-)

Tonight we will watch
"Twins"...
Schwarzenegger and DeVito...
it is such a fun movie :-)

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!

Pray for America!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...