Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 14

 Quiet Time...

🍂🍎

““I love You, O Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10‬:‭29‬-‭33‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.””

‭‭John‬ ‭13‬:‭35‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22‬-‭23‬, ‭25‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬


🐝🍂

*****

Hello Weekend...


Hoping to get his favorite spot...


And he did...
but Maggie was agreeable to it :-)
Murph under the orange, 
Maggie under the Multi...


Still in Matthew...
I love how the Bible Project
is always making new short videos
pertaining to the reading...
this was a new one on
the Sabbath...
I LOVE this app...


Max is in the mood for love!


Quiet Time
Bible Study...


Max loves to hold his Daddy's hand :-)


Well, I am REALLY happy with this...
I learned several new
Embroidery stitches
and I think it turned out pretty good!


Gonna let this one go into
Black Out today...
I will probably plant a new tray...




Simple but elegant :-)
Lanny's egg and tomato burrito...


And his taste testers :-)


Out to the Barnyard...


Maggie is checking out the garden...
then she heads out the gate...


Bringing them some rolled oats and oyster crackers...
to distract them from my feet :-)



Ritual,
but no morning eggs lately.
I AM getting 4 to 6 every day
but they are laying later in the morning...




Pup Pile Patrol...
that is routine as well.
But he ALWAYS finds piles :-)


We have a very sick little hen...
she has been acting off for several days...
no way to know what is going on with her...
Lanny is comforting her as it seems she is
really close to her end...



A duck in water!!




Lanny needed to go to the bank,
and also check on the price of tires at Goodyear...


So I tagged along...
We also went to Walmart...
I bought me a Swiffer Power Mop...
never had anything Swiffer before
but I think I will like this!
I will let you know...


They LOVE Leaves!


Well, when we got home Paula was fixing the fence...
something had knocked it down.
Completely laid it down in the front part of the yard
and tangled up a couple sections in the back...


I looked on the Spy Cams
and turns out it was a young deer
that came over the back, got tangled
(and probably shocked!!)
and ran thru the drive fence...
I don't think she will do it again :-)
The goats and chickens were hardly affected...
it was SO fast and
Fiona and Baby didn't even know what it was...
so much like a goat :-)
Lanny has it all back good as new :-)


Following me everywhere...
ALWAYS into the craft room :-)


For Supper
I made Fish Sticks, Mac and Tom
and Spinach...



And took the lemons out of the freeze dryer...


Ended up with five quarts of lemons!!!


I also used my new mop
but forgot to document it on film...
I do like it.
It will make mopping 
MUCH more enjoyable
and easy!!!

Goats are in for the evening...
Chicken feed is safely out of reach...
We are also ready for the evening...

tonight we will watch
"The Patriot"
Mel Gibson and Jason Isaacs!!!
Jason is the BEST bad guy ever!!!
Well, next to Alan Rickman :-) 

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless you All

and

Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...