Quiet Time in Bible Study
ππ¦
“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him.
For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”
I Corinthians 3:16-17 NKJV
“And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.
But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.”
I John 4:16, 18 NKJV
“The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.”
Psalms 29:11 NKJV
“And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen,
that they have been done in God.””
John 3:19-21 NKJV
“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion,
seeking whom he may devour.”
I Peter 5:6-8 NKJV
“You are of God, little children, and have overcome them,
because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”
I John 4:4 NKJV
““O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God,
who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
I Corinthians 15:55-57 NKJV
“One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.”
Psalms 27:4 NKJV
Deborah ΧְּΧΧֹΧ¨ָΧ π
*****
Last night's Movie Time...

*****
Good Morning...
It's Friday,
so Rise and Shine!!
Almost the weekend!
"Fingernail Moon"...
Lovely Luna Moth...
they only live a week as adults
and when I find one laying in the
grass I know it's near the end...
They are beautiful
and not often seen...
I love it when I do!
Bible Study Time...
Max joined us...
Out to the Barnyard...
These two are waiting patiently...
These rascals aren't...
they yell at us thru the gate :-)
Look at that muddy bill...
she has been bulldozing in the mud!
I am trying to give Baby
very little grain, so Fiona
loses out as well...
she can reach the bag
so she gets a few nibbles
before I close the box :-)...
Less grain helps to
stop the milk production...
or so they say :-)
Sleeping Bumble...
yes, they do sleep/rest
and especially as they get old...
I can relate...
She is keeping an eye
on me thru the fence π
Making our Breakfast...
He is the Breakfast Chef :-)
I can stuff Sage and
Baby's Meloxicam meds into
Banana Slices...
she has no clue
and loves them :-)
Decanted Sparkly...
Cooking up the
Wild Turkey Breasts that
Danny (our Pastor friend)
brought us...
We let him hunt on our
farm and he brings us the meat...
he just loves to hunt :-)
Win-Win...
I also started another
tray of Greens
(Mustard and Collard)
inside under my lights...
Everything is coming up already!
They escape the heat in here...
Daddy brought up
some Raspberry branches..
They like fresh branches
from the woods
and Raspberry is supposed to
be good to help Baby dry up...
We sat down for a rest
after lunch...
Ran out to check for eggs...
...and to weed around the herbs...
It was SO hot!!!
That huge green on the
bottom right is Horseradish...
If I had wanted it to grow
that well it wouldn't have...
You can eat the leaves like
spinach and I need to start
picking it... We will never
run out of Horseradish Root!
They are huddled under
the steps out of the sun...
The girls were ready to go in
and enjoy their treats
and a quiet evening...
The ducks love a mud puddle
in the hot afternoon...
We missed this one!
It will be a good treat
for my Soldier Fly Grubs :-)
More John Wayne tonight...
"Rooster Cogburn
and the Lady"...
made in 1975 with
John Wayne and Katharine Hepburn...
Good Night Everyone...
God Bless You with Sweet Dreams!

No comments:
Post a Comment