Saturday, August 8, 2026

Saturday on the Mountain... August 8

Quiet Time in Bible Study...

🌺🌸


“For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning. To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.”

Psalms 30:5, 12 NKJV


“He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.””

John 3:36 NKJV


“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, 

but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

II Timothy 1:7 NKJV


“Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren,”

Deuteronomy 4:9 NKJV


Deborah Χ“ְּΧ‘Χ•ֹΧ¨ָΧ” 🐝


*****

Last night's Movie Time...



*****
Good Morning...
It's the Weekend!



Bible Study Time...




Out to the Barnyard...






Good Morning Ladies...








These two are a mess!!!
This is false "broody"...
they don't even lay an egg 
to brood over...


We ran down to the store
and I checked on the Critters
as I always do when I leave......


Hmmm...
I don't usually find these two
in here...


Spitting rain so I ran out
when it stopped
to put the Kids to bed :-)


They don't mind at all...






Tonight we are watching

"Shawshank Redemption"

made in 1994 with

  • Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman,
  • Bob Gunton, William Sadler
  • Clancy Brown, Gil Bellows
  • James Whitmore

*****


Good Night, Sleep Tight...


Sleepy Bumblebee: A Lullaby in Digital Art - AI Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on the Mountain... August 8

Quiet Time in Bible Study... 🌺🌸 “For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes...