Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday on the Mountain... August 29

 Quiet Time in Bible Study...

☀️🏡


“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

Psalms 46:1, 10 NKJV


“Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

II Corinthians 3:17-18 NKJV


“Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.”

Psalms 43:5 NKJV


“He who sows iniquity will reap sorrow, And the rod of his anger will fail. He who has a generous eye will be blessed, For he gives of his bread to the poor.”

Proverbs 22:8-9 NKJV


“But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.”

Ephesians 4:7 NKJV


“Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.”

Galatians 3:24-25 NKJV


“Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.””

John 20:29 NKJV


“Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips.”

Psalms 141:3 NKJV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝


*****

Good Morning...

It's Saturday.

This is the last Saturday in the month

and the day the kids make food

to bring over for a Family Day...

However, Rayne and Rodney have

a new pup with a fractured leg,

Tasha has Covid and James has

Kidney Stones (really bad)...

Several of the Grands have a band

and they have a "Gig"...



Says it is Waning,
but it still looks Full...
So pretty!!



This morning Max and Murphy 
are lounging together on the couch
waiting for Daddy...

The door is open
and this morning I can hear
crickets and several Owls
Hooting at each other
out in the woods!


Lanny got up before me
and I guess Maggie thought
we were coming back
because she stayed in the
bed alone for quite awhile...




Bible Study Time...
Part One...


Part Two,
Maggie finally came in to join us :-)



Spy Cam...
they are waiting for us to open the gate...


Out to the Barnyard...





Morning Moon...


Let us out Mom...






Bull Dozing...
Maybe I should call it
"Bill Dozing"... :-)




Out the Kitchen Window...



Sparkly Day...


Well, Rob, Molly, Nolan and Paula
came over for Dinner
but I got so involved that
I didn't take any pictures!
Rob made Gumbo and
it was delicious!!!
I made some Rice
and some Focaccia Bread...

Heading out to the Barnyard...


Treats and Bedtime...


Tonight we are watching the next
"GI Joe: Retaliation"...
made in 2013 with
Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, D. J. Cotrona, 
Lee Byung-hun, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, 
Jonathan Pryce, Ray Stevenson...

***** 


Good Night Everyone...

Love you ALL!!


Good Night Family & Friends, God Bless & Sweet Dreams Pictures, Photos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on the Mountain... August 29

 Quiet Time in Bible Study... ☀️🏡 “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Be still, and know that I am God; I wi...