Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday on the Mountain... August 30


Quiet Time in Bible Study...

🌺🌸


“A man’s heart plans his way, 

But the Lord directs his steps.”

Proverbs 16:9 NKJV


“We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 

always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, 

that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.”

II Corinthians 4:8-10 NKJV


“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, 

who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

Galatians 2:20 NKJV


“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, 

and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.”

John 17:3 NKJV


“and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge 

according to the image of Him who created him,”

Colossians 3:10 NKJV


Deborah Χ“ְּΧ‘Χ•ֹΧ¨ָΧ” 🐝


*****

Good Morning Sunday!



Waning, but still big and bright...


Probably hard to tell,
but I was stuck between these
three critters all night...
Murph was up by my shoulders,
Maggie between us 
and Max at my feet...
This was the Spy Cam
after I got up...
they didn't move til their Daddy got up...



Bible Study Time...


Around 6:05 Maggie stretched...
which is the signal that
it is Breakfast Time...


Usually when I show
signs of getting off the
couch all three of them
follow me to the kitchen...
I got a pic of
Max right before he
left the warmth of his
Daddy's arms...


Out to the Barnyard...











Gave the Girls some
Sparkly Berries...



Out the Kitchen Window...



No Family Dinner today
since we had a big one yesterday...
Lanny and I ate left overs...

Out to the Barnyard...
Whew, I'll be glad
when this heat let up!!!



Dust bathing,
but in the shade!


Maggie got to run the fence today...


She loves it,
but it's hot work :-)


*****

Tonight we are watching

"Grace Card"..

A Christian movie

made in 2010 with

Louis Gossett Jr.
Michael Jeffrey Joiner
Michael Higgenbottom
Stephen Dervan


*****


Good Night, God Bless, Sweet Dreams!


Good Night Everyone ~ God Bless You | ☾ ☆¸.•*¨☆Goodnight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on the Mountain... August 30

Quiet Time in Bible Study... 🌺🌸 “A man’s heart plans his way,  But the Lord directs his steps.” Proverbs 16 : 9 NKJV “We are hard-p...