Thursday, November 5, 2020

A Day in the Life / Thursday, November 5

Quiet Time...

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." -  Colossians 3:15

We were up late taking care of a plumbing emergency so I was pretty tired this morning.

We had to run to the drug store to get some bandage wraps for Daddy's foot and Lanny ran to Home Depot to pick up some plumbing supplies. 

I fiddled around in the kitchen a bit but didn't accomplish much today.

We managed to get a few afternoon Z's in...


Maggie got more than a few :-)

We had pancakes, French toast casserole and bacon for dinner and Danny joined us.

Now I am wondering what movie Lanny will pick for tonight...Ill let you know tomorrow.

Goodnight Y'all...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on the Mountain... September 28

Quiet Time in Bible Study... 🦌🦃 “If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the ...