Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, November 24

Quiet Time....

“We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:3-5‬ 
💕
It was another beautiful morning...



Today is Thanksgiving...well, it's Tuesday, but we will celebrate our Family Thanksgiving tonight. 

I did most of the prep stuff yesterday so today was just organizing my thoughts...that is a big job. After cleaning the house a little and getting lunch over I sat down and put my feet up for a few minutes before I started cooking! Of course the pups joined me...



The biggest chore for me is dumplings! We love 'em, but they are definitely messy! I usually have flour everywhere!




I made a GIANT pot full but they never seem to be enough :-)

I put the turkey platter, pan of dressing and the ham in the oven and started the veggies and before I knew it the time had come for company...and as I looked out the kitchen window, this is what I saw....



Gorgeous sunset and we are ready for dinner....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 18

Quiet Time... 🌺☔️ “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished. In whirlwind an...