Saturday, December 26, 2020

A Day in the Life / Saturday, December 26

Quiet Time...

 “But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:7

*****

It was VERY cold this morning..12 degrees! I bundled up and opened the coop and duck house doors quick and ran back in ...fortunately no plumbing issues with us or Paula, but Robbie and Molly had a frozen pipe...but after working on it all day he finally has it running and it's wrapped with heat tape...Live and learn...we will get all the kinks out eventually :-)

The day was rather uneventful for us...Lanny attached our bed to the homemade headboard and the headboard to the wall so it won't scoot out if I lean on it to read or watch TV...yay!

I made Ham and Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy for Brunch/Lunch and we took our little snooze as usual.

The chicks and ducks act like it's tropical out there...I am so glad they don't mind these low temps!!


...I still have little fur magnets whenever I sit down...even if it is in the narrow chair...


I fixed Mom and Dad a little ham sandwich and tomato soup and Lanny had a bowl of soup as well...after a big lunch I never need anything but popcorn and snacks :-)

So we are bathed, in our jammies, and ready for another movie...tonight it's Bourne Legacy...action!!!

Oh, I have to show you a pic from last night...Max LOVES ice cream...

 in a bowl, cone or Brown Cow bar...


Goodnight Y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...