Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, January 31

Quiet Time....

“Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:3‬

****
Still a lot going on over here but we are trying to keep to our routine as much as possible...

Dad didn't wake up until about 7 this morning so I had already fed the pups and kitty and let the chickens and ducks out...Dad was having trouble breathing and struggling with his oxygen tubing so I decided to stay here (Lanny went on the church without me) to keep an eye on him. 

When I looked at the yard cams I found that we had a visitor overnight...big cat, NOT someones little kitty :-) ... we will have to keep an eye on this!



I made an Aldi's frozen pizza for our Sunday Dinner today... we are all just too tired from the events of this past week... Lanny and I sat down immediately after the meal to rest...

Well, first I had to feed the critters because it was nearly 2...their dinner time!


THEN we sat down....



The whole pack joined us :-)



Lanny finished putting the Blackstone Griddle together...

Some assembly required...he hasn't worked on it solid but it's taken two days. But this griddle is awesome! I cannot wait to get it seasoned and ready to go!



It's big, like at Waffle House!! :-)
Sometimes I feel like I am cooking at a restaurant so there you go!!


So, Lanny is on his way down the hill for the evening service and I will have Potty Patrol tonight...then I'll put the chicks and ducks to bed...

****
I'm back in from evening chores and in my jammies,... I'll go see what Mom and Dad want to eat for "supper" and then I'll settle back for old Star Trek episodes or maybe a National Geographic animal documentary...

Time to decompress...

Goodnight Y'all.... God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 3

Quiet Time... "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For ...