Friday, March 19, 2021

A Day in the life / Friday, March 19

Quiet Time....

“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:31-32

*****

Morning Rituals...


The morning concert...



We had a raccoon visitor last night at the BioPod...it had lots of goodies in it to compost for the soldier flies...he turned nit over and ate it ALL...Lanny will fix it more securely today...




...the fish are getting more active every day...


My boys working together!


Ran down to Kroger's and Home Depot...

Saw all the critters that I LOVE along the way!!


Now the Shetlands are playing possum...




Spring is busting out ALL OVER!




I got my three duck eggs as usual and one chicken today...


If you notice the bandage...I got my knives back this morning from the plant...freshly sharpened...need I say more... Paula put two Butterly bandages on for me...might have needed a stitch or two... it's also making it very hard to type...that's why my comments are short...

I made Grilled Chicken Thighs, Roasted Butternut Squash, Green Beans and Stewed Potatoes for Dinner and some fresh out of the oven Sourdough Bread... forgot to take a photo of the bread...



Lanny fixed the BioPod and took care of Puppy Piles...


I put the feathered kids to bed and will finish this post while Lanny is in the shower...
Ready to watch Green Mile and have some popcorn...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...