Sunday, March 14, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, March 14

Quiet Time....

“As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; 

And you will be comforted in Jerusalem.””

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭66:13‬

*****


Nice, quiet morning...
Daddy slept in again...time change didn't help much, of course. 
It is still earlier to his body...

I had to let the chicks and ducks out before daybreak since I had to leave for church early...



They weren't really ready to get up but I opened the door for them anyway ...





Looking down our side drive to Paula's house...


Got my usual three duck eggs...


Left for church around 8 and saw my buddies...
Tuck and Oreo...


And Calvary as I rounded the corner...


We only had two girls this morning in our Third Grade class, but they are little jewels...and they are learning so much!



Murphy was sick when I left for church so I was glad to see him and the rest of the pack in our bed when I looked at the pet cam... Murphy, Max and Maggie on the pillows and Mitzi on the futon...


The camels were out as I passed the zoo pasture...



And the Shetlands were out too...


The view from the bottom of our driveway heading up...



This is not my usual noisy welcome but they all are waiting for me at the door...


We had our usual Hamburger Sunday Dinner...Molly is out of town with her Mom so Rob joined us alone...



Noisy ducks....


The Camellia is filling out even more...



Most of our fur kids enjoying the back yard...


Ebony was hollering from the nest box and Willie was Crowing...I didn't think she had been in there long enough, but she did indeed lay an egg!



We ended up with three chicken eggs and three duck eggs today...


Willie was strutting with pride...if a hen lays an egg he thinks he is responsible...
:-)



So how many cats have a following of ducks?



Waiting for me at the gate...


Lanny left for church and I went out to chat with the horses and Paula and Shelly...


They put up the Martin House...it's that time of year...




So, I put the chicks and ducks to bed and I am in my jammies finishing this entry...
I'll watch an episode or two of Star Trek and then we will at least start a movie when Lanny gets home...

Goodnight Y'all...
Spring is just around the corner....

God bless us, every one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...