Sunday, March 14, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, March 13

Quiet Time....

“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭19:14‬

****

Study Buddy...
Cat pillow :-)



Spent our time in the Word...
Took care of my morning chores...Dad is still sleeping in off and on, so I sometimes have to switch things around, but I get them done one way or another...


Nice, warm morning...I did my outside chores in my shirt sleeves!


Three duck eggs...


Just for comparison, here is a duck egg next to a chicken egg (this is Bossy's)...my ducks are small breed so there isn't a huge difference in size...


Two water lily pads are peeking up out of the water...this warmer weather and longer days is inspiring...


The "pack" often clusters in one area...not necessarily touching, but close...




I love the view from my kitchen window...I don't have a lot of windows in this barn, so the ones I have are treasured :-)



Activity on the farm...





Lanny cleaned the car windows before we headed down for our "breakfast date"...





When we came home I checked for eggs...two chicken eggs...so I get 5 eggs today!


I always set all the clocks early in the day on Saturday before time change so we aren't surprised in the evening...the dogs must be able to read the clock because today, when it said 2:00 they were ready to eat!


We met Danny at Cracker Barrel for dinner...we've been planning to go for weeks and just had to wait until Mom and Dad felt like going...


...and Lanny bought me a chicken thang...he knows I love chicken thangs!


We came home, got our jammies on and watched Red 2...
didn't snack too much because we were all too full...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  πŸ¦‰πŸƒ “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...