Saturday, May 22, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, May 22

Quiet Time.....

“For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:6‬ 
*****
All three enjoying Pirates with us last night :-)


*****

Quiet Time this morning...
Mags and Murph in the blankets...


Dad didn't get up, actually neither of them were up when we left for church - we had Children's Camp today so we had to leave at 7:45... no Hoskins date :-(

So I rushed thru the morning chores, inside and out...




We had four kids for camp...
We learned about Moses and the Ten Plagues of Egypt.
The kids love that story, and so do we...

We were also learning the books of the Bible and putting them in order...





Lanny and I came home at 11:30 and the kids loaded up on a bus and went out to Pastor Steve and Faye's Farm for some more activities...

When we got home I checked the egg boxes and this is what I found...


I usually check several times before this time of day so I am sure he hasn't eaten a lot of our eggs, but I'd say he has snagged a few :-) But I am ok with losing a few considering how he also eats rats and mice...


He kept striking so I decided to put on my gloves to catch him...
I admired him a few minutes and then let him go...

Cruised the yard...
The water lilies are SO beautiful!!


All my flowers are!



I made Omelets, Bacon and Biscuits for supper...we were all a little tired and not that hungry...heat gets to me and Lanny!



After supper Lanny picked up the puppy piles and then he and Dad headed down to the pond to wet a few hooks...
we shall see if they catch anything...



So I am showered and in my Jammies... I guess I might watch a Star Trek til Lanny and Dad get back. If it's early enough we will at least start a movie...the Pirates are all done so I am not sure what will come next.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...