Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, May 23

Quiet Time....

“Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38‬ 

*****

Study Buddies...



Beautiful Morning...


The usual three duck eggs (and later in the day I got a brown Maran egg too)...





I went out to put something in the fridge and this is what is waiting for me to come back in... Maggie Mae...



Just a few morning pics of the yard...



All the chickens were waiting at the gate for anything I might bring out...
this morning it was egg shells...they actually love them...



I bought Lanny a cute Tee for Father's Day but I received a size small...
only one thing to do...hang it on the wall by his side of the bed :-)



Headed to church around 7:45...


Since we eased up on the masks and restrictions the congregation is coming back, slowly but surely...




Had Sloppy Joes for lunch...



Walked around the hill a little before I headed back to church for the Children's Camp Review...



The roses seem to be adjusting...


Maggie and Murph sunbathing...


I sat down for a few minutes with the fur kids...



Then I headed down the hill for church.
The kids did great! Singing and telling about the Ten Plagues of Egypt.

Now we are home, getting ready to eat some popcorn and at least start a movie.
It will probably be too late to finish it tonight.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...