Sunday, May 9, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, May 9

Quiet Time....

“bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:7‬

*****
Sunday morning and Mother's Day!


Nice, quiet study time...

I did my usual morning chores...
Maggie was waiting patiently to lick Max's dish after they all ate breakfast...


Headed out to take care of the outside chores...




Didn't notice when I first went out but then....
SOMETHING rummaged in my garden last night :-(


My four fur kids...


Headed out for church around 8...


LOVE living out in the country!




And REALLY LOVE driving up to the church...


Ensemble practice...


Sunday school...


Had Burgers for Sunday Dinner today... Potato Salad, Chips and Jello and Chocolate Cake...



Rob actually did this twice....he LOVES burgers...


Lanny and I rested after lunch...


Then he headed back to church and I cleaned up the back yard, filled all the water features with fresh water for the fowl, added bird seed to the feeders and tried to fix my garden up a little. I will have to plant the carrots and some beets over, as well as the little green onions. But I think the other plants will be alright. I sprayed coyote urine all over but right now it is pouring the rain so that was a waste!!

Lanny will be home at 7:30 and we will start the next X-Men. Might finish it, might not, but I am sure we will have popcorn!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you all and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 5

Quiet Time... 🍃🌻  ”Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your an...