Friday, July 23, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, July 23

Quiet Time...

“But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:35‬

*****


Very nice morning...the birds were quiet but we did hear the waterfall and an occasional train whistle...

I like it when I am a bit earlier getting started... I have more time to get ready for the day...

6 am I wind up and get going!

Max and Mitzi both decided to go back to bed...I had to run them off to make it :-)






Three duck eggs and a Maran brown egg later in the morning...


Grub Time...


...and corn...


I love all the colors of my cherry tomatoes...
I eat them like candy!


Mom has to go into the Common Area to file and clip her nails...
her dog Casey freaks out when she opens the drawer with the clippers and file :-)




Sitting by the pond for a few minutes...



Making more cucumber relish with more giants that hid from me.
I'll peel and seed and process and refrigerate overnight with some pickling salt.
Then tomorrow I will add bell peppers and onions and make the vinegar and sugar brine.
We have nearly gone thru the half gallon I made a few days ago. Everyone loves it!




Gave the cucumber seeds to the chicks and ducks...




Made some tuna salad sandwiches for lunch...


After lunch Lanny and I ran down to Food City for a few groceries for tonights dinner and Sundays...
then when we got home we took a short snooze with the fur kids...



The Maran egg...


We had Beef Stew, Salad, Cornbread for Supper...



The yard is picked up, the chicks and ducks are in bed, their water is all fresh and I am in my jammies ready for the evening.

Tonight we will watch another couple episodes of The Chosen.
It is really SO good!

God bless America, Sweet Dreams...

Goodnight Y'all...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...