Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, July 24

Quiet Time...

“So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ 

*****


He was up when I got up...
but he went right back to bed after his coffee and donut...


Beautiful morning!

Willie starts crowing the minute he sees the kitchen light come on!


Jumped up from the couch at 6 to start my morning chores...
moved Max out of his Daddy's side of the bed so I could make it!


The "Watering Can Waterfall" sounds so sweet in the morning...well, all day long actually...
Look how big this koi is getting!






Three duck eggs... no chicken eggs today...


Waiting for Grubs!


I kept these extra and fed them later in the day... I like to give them out of my hand!


A close up of the duck eggs! I LOVE 'EM!


The fur kids are still doing what dogs do...



Ran over to give the horses their carrots!



Isn't he handsome!


7:45, we headed down the hill to our Saturday morning date!
Hoskins Drug Store!


The Shetlands...


I fed the lunch crew tuna salad, saltines, Vienna sausages, peanut butter and cheese.
Kind of a snack lunch...

Then Lanny and I rested for a bit...



After our nap he went back out to mow...
and I finished the Cucumber Relish...


After I fed the Pups and Kitty their dinner Lanny and I went out to float in the pool for a little while before dinner...



I went out and took the soldier fly grubs with me to hand feed the chicks and ducks...





We had left over Stew, Collard Greens and Yams for supper.
Added a Salad and Chocolate Pudding for Dessert!



Lanny cleaned up the Puppy Land Mines, I cleaned up the kitchen and put the chicks and ducks to bed...

We are in our Jammies and getting ready to watch a couple more episodes of The Chosen.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams

and
God bless America!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...