Monday, July 26, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, July 26

Quiet Time...

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬

*****
From last night...Dad went to church with Lanny...


Another Willie Good Morning Call..



Max joined his Daddy for Bible Study this morning..


I headed out at 6 to greet the morning...



Grub Time...




Two eggs this morning but separated...never seen them lay like that before.
Of course, they may have been jumping around waiting for me to open the door and knocked them apart...


I went to my friend Jens this morning to learn how to butcher and prepare chickens...
just in case I want to do that someday.
Very interesting..
I took long videos that I can't load here, but trust me, it was a great lesson!!
And I brought home 5 fresh birds that I did myself!!

*****
Rested for a few minutes before I started dinner...

Here is a bowl of both chicken and duck eggs...
my ducks are a small breed so there isn't a lot of difference, but you can tell...


French Toast, Omelettes, Biscuits and Fried Apples...



All the chores are done, inside and out, and we are going to watch another few episodes of The Chosen!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...