Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, July 25

Quiet Time...

“Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:2

*****

A midnight visitor...again.
I may have to set the trap out... he didn't hang around long tho...
there is nothing for him to eat anymore!


I like to get up a little earlier on Sundays...I have so much to do - and all my morning chores have to be done by 7:30 so I can wash my hair and get ready for church. But next month the choir will start leading worship again so I won't have to be there so early for Ensemble practice. I leave the house at 8 now but next month I won't have to leave until 9!!


Daddy was already up so he came in for his coffee and donut and headed back to his room.. and then back to bed :-)


Had two of our Study Buddies. Mitzi stayed on the futon and Max cuddled up on his Dad's side of the bed til I ran him off...



Beautiful sky...







Only a few grubs this morning.
One day there are a lot, one day a little...
they just have to take what they get :-)


Only one egg this morning... there was a broken soft shelled one.
I think this heat affects all of them.
I did get a brown Maran egg later in the day.



Setting moon...



 Finished my chores and then came in for my morning ablutions... :-)
Headed to church at 8. I had to go by Krogers for some lettuce and slaw that I forgot yesterday.


We had five kids in Sunday school and the congregation is really looking good!




We had left over Burgers and left over Sloppy Joe's for lunch. I like to clear out the freezer when I can. We had Potato Salad, Slaw, and Chips as well.
With Lemon Cake for Dessert!



After lunch we sat down to take a little snooze...
Lanny snoozed but I got a call just as I closed my eyes.
I talked for a long time to a friend I had not talked to in a long time so that was worth a missed nap!

Mitzi chews on a bone while we rest...


I gave the feathered kids some lettuce...they love lettuce!



Lanny took Dad to church with him tonight. He's been wanting to go and the evening service is about the most he can sit through.

I put the feathered kids to bed.
Mom is out at the pool just dipping her feet...she says the water is still too cold.
It's 85 degrees, but whatever :-)

I will watch a few Star Trek Episodes til they get home.
Probably won't watch a movie tonight...

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...