Wednesday, July 28, 2021

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, July 27

Quiet Time....

“The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103:19‬

*****


Skipper and Casey waiting for me to open their gate...
we keep a gate between our part of the house and Mom and Dad's so that each set of dogs stays where they belong during the night :-)


We spent our usual hour and a half in quiet Bible Study...
then I hit the floor running!



The ducks made me get my morning stretch...
laid their eggs at the back of the house!






Lanny and I worked on the chickens I brought home yesterday...
they are huge!
I brought home a couple roosters that were like small turkeys!!
We are going back today to help process more and I will bring home a few...
I need another freezer!!






We had a busy day and I didn't take a lot of pictures.
It's Tuesday, so much of it was spent in the kitchen :-)
We had some left over dishes that I had stored in the freezer:
Chicken and Rice and Spaghetti.
I added Salad and other condiments and it was as good the second time as the first!










It was late when everyone left so no movie.
We were mighty tired anyway, so we went to bed.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...