Saturday, July 3, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, July 3

Quiet Time....

“Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually.”

‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16:11
*****
Cooler than usual...



Daddy was up before 5...


Max stayed in the bed, but we had the rest of the fur crew...
Maggie and Murphy are under the blankets...


6 AM... it's a beautiful morning...




Two duck eggs...
and later in the morning Bossy left one in her favorite hiding place behind the duck house :-)


After feeding the fur kids, putting a load of laundry in from Lanny's trip to camp and making my milk kefir and water kefir, we headed down the hill for our Saturday morning date...


We shopped at Aldi's and Kroger's and also ran by Walmart to look at trail cameras, but they couldn't get the display case open (someone had the key ???), so I ordered one from Amazon...

Came home and worked around the yard a bit...


All the babies are hatched in the blue bird house...
so tiny and so cute...



I missed another cucumber...huge! It is so hard to see them among all the big green leaves...


Made fried balogna sandwiches for lunch for Mom, Dad, Lanny, Paula and me...
and Lanny and I rested a bit afterwards with the "kids"...

*****

I sat down in the chair right before dinner and Maggie and Murphy had to get in my lap...



I grilled some Chicken Tenderloin (breast pieces), added some delicious Corn on the Cob, Broccoli, a bit of left over Macaroni and Tomatoes, Cucumber Onion Salad and Watermelon for supper...



Lanny is out hitting golf balls, I have cleaned up the kitchen, put the chickens and ducks to bed, cleaned and filled their water bowls and ponds...

I am clean, in my jammies and waiting for Lanny to come in and shower.
I think we will watch a Prime Video movie tonight: 
The Tomorrow War.

I'll let you know if it's good :-)

Popcorn is in our future I am sure!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us Every One!

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...