Friday, July 2, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, July 2


Quiet Time....

“nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:39

*****


Dad got up early again...he drinks his coffee, eats his donut and then goes to bed.
He has his days and nights mixed up!


His little shadow, Skipper...
every step...


Murphy stayed in the bed, but I had Maggie, Mitzi and Max this morning.
Tomorrow their Daddy will be here for Bible Study!! :-)


Fed the fur crew before I went outside. It was still pretty dark...





Waiting patiently...


Two duck eggs and one chicken egg later in the morning..


Waiting for the soldier fly grubs...


Martin House Gourds are starting to shape up...



Pink Eye Beans...


Cherry Tomatoes...



Monarda, Bee Balm...


Verbena...



My fur kids waiting for me to come in...





Luke ...


Maggie waits at the back door for me to come in from the barn...


Dad, getting some morning sun...


Casey naps in the kitchen door, just hoping I will drop something to eat :-)





Baked some bread...I used to consider this for the week, but around here these days it lasts maybe three days...


Put my feet up for a few minutes and had the gang, including Max!


He really misses his Daddy...


Made Grilled Cheese for our lunch...
Mom had an audience!


My fur kids getting some sun!


Finally the blue bird eggs are hatching.
This must have been very soon after hatching...they are naked!!


Luke is still waiting for a call from his lawyer :-)



My cute Murphy...mean as a snake!



DADDY's HOME!!!
Yay!
They had a great time at camp. He always loves going but is pretty tired when he gets home...


We had Breaded Chicken Breast, Dinner Fries, Macaroni and Tomatoes, Cucumber and Onion Salad...



Lanny and I ran down (in the MULE...I drove)
to get the mail.

I put the chickens and ducks to bed and filled their water ponds...
Lanny is showered and we are ready to watch the rest of Eagle Eye...

Goodnight Y'all...
I think we will have popcorn :-)

Sweet Dreams
and
God bless America!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  πŸ¦‰πŸƒ “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...