Saturday, July 31, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, July 31

Quiet Time...

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20-21

*****


Lanny slept in so I just had Mags and Murph as Study Buddies this morning...
under the blankets...


Fed the dogs and Max and made beds before I went out. It's kinda nice as the sun comes up a little later...I am not so rushed to get out and take care of the chicks and ducks. It was about 6:30 when I went out...



Two duck eggs... 


Grubs and Corn Time!





Lanny and I headed down to Hoskins at 8 for our Saturday Morning Date!



We went to Krogers for tomorrows lunch fixing's, and then dropped off a bean bag chair that Wendy had given us to Isaac at the Habitat for Humanities Restore - he and Sky work there.

Grilled up the burgers for tomorrows Sunday Lunch...
and fed Mom and Dad and Lanny some Chicken Noodle Soup...



We had planned to go to Maynardville to pick up some chickens tonight so I made some cornbread and left over Family Night soup for Mom and Dad...turns out we are going to go on Tuesday. I didn't want to be gone two hours this evening anyway.

Soooooo, we ended up having soup again, but this was homemade and very good.
No Problem



I ordered a really cute shirt as my new jammies. Because my mastectomy scars go way around and under my arms I cannot wear anything with seams to sleep in, so this was such a cute seamless tee that I just had to have it!


I got all the Grandkids names on it..as well as the Great Grand!
Too cute!!

Well, Lanny cleaned up the puppy piles in the back yard.
I'm going to give the chicks and ducks a little more time before I put them to bed. Maybe take a movie intermission.

Another Chosen episode tonight. It is a wonderful series!!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...

Tomorrow will be August 1st...How did that happen?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...