Friday, July 30, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, July 30

Quiet Time...

“So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6:10‬

****


Daddy was up around 4:45 for his coffee and donut...


Fed the fur kids and made beds before I headed outside...it's getting light later every morning.

6:30 the sky was a red blaze...
"Red Sky at Morning
Sailor take Warning"




Rain was moving in so I went out before it was light enough but the feathered kids didn't mind...they have artificial light :-)



Two duck eggs...


Lanny and I headed to Walmart real early to pick up some freezer storage bags...
all this chicken and veggies depleted my stash. 
But I love having food put away in the freezer!!

The Zephyr Lily is blooming well for it being so HOT!!!


We had grilled cheese for lunch and then Lanny and I rested for about an hour...



I took the chicks and ducks some grubs after our nap...



Easter egg hunt...found one in the brush out back and one in the duck house...
same hen, so the one in the brush was there overnight.



Made Fish Sticks, Normandy Veggies and Beets for Dinner...



I've been working on my Christmas Calendars off and on all day...I like to do a little at a time in the second half of the year so that I am not SWAMPED during the Holidays.
I make a personalized photo calendar for each person, so some years (depending on boyfriends and girlfriends) I have made well over 20 calendars. 
Everyone seems to love them...

So chicks and ducks are in bed. 
The yard is clean.
The water is clean.

We are clean ourselves and in our Jammies and ready to settle on the couch.
More of The Chosen, first season. I am surprised how much we missed when we watched it the first time. I think there must have been a lot of streaming glitches and interruptions. We are enjoying seeing it complete :-)

Goodnight Y'all
and God Bless!

Sweet Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...