Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, July 13


Quiet Time...

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:23-24

*****



My little buddy...


4:30...ready for coffee and a donut :-)


6 am...Chicken and Duck time!



Only 1 egg today... I think it may be the heat...







Today is Tuesday, so you know what that means...
Family Night.
Marathon cooking :-)

I made an Apple Crisp...


...and a pan of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies...



Also an Asian Slaw...
and lots of dirty dishes!


I love watching the chickens and ducks out the kitchen window...


...and the hummers!


Made fried baloney sandwiches for lunch...


We took a short rest and then I started cooking...


Danny and Lanny...
waiting for the dinner bell...


Janie and Johnny and Bob came for dinner tonight...
so we celebrated friends and also Kyrtis' 26th birthday...



I made a Chicken Casserole, Green Beans, Potatoes, Asian Slaw, added homemade pickles, cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden... YUMMY!!



A big circle tonight...
















It's late...we had SO much fun. 
No movie, just finishing this post and heading to bed.
I LOVE Tuesday nights, especially when good friends can join us.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...