Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, July 14

Quiet Time...

“But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, for You have been my stronghold and a refuge in the day of my distress.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭59:16‬ 

*****


Study Buddies...



And when I get up at 6 Maggie takes my warm spot...


Willie was calling me...





Only one egg again...
but we did get a Bossy egg in the late morning...


Buds, again, on the Zephyr Lily...
we call it Grandma's Lily because the bulbs have been handed down for a LOT of years...



Fed Mom and Dad (and me) grilled cheese for lunch,
then Lanny and I sat down for a short rest...
 Afterwards, Lanny went to Danny's for a few hours and I piddled around the yard...
Then, started dinner.

If you don't have a splatter screen, you really need one. 
They are very inexpensive but SO helpful!

Frying salmon patties...


We had Salmon Patties, Pasta and Tomatoes, Kale, left over Roasted Potatoes and Asian Slaw.
We also had Apple Crisp for Dessert.
YUM!




Lanny picked up the yard, I put the chicks and ducks to bed and changed out all their water...
I also set up the trail cams.

We are in our Jammies ready to start an early evening.
I think we are going to watch Blind Side...another favorite.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America
and
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...