Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, July 7


Quiet Time....

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:24 

*****



Daddy didn't get up until 8 so we had a completely quiet (except for the rooster :-) Bible Study time...with all the fur babies, even Max...

Headed out at 6 to greet the morning and the feathered babies...



Three duck eggs...maybe we are on another roll!



They all come running when I round the corner to the BioPod!







Checked on the baby blue birds...


Also found a little friend...I love frogs but when they are in the yard their life is in grave danger...Max will kill anything that moves!


Fed Mom and Dad and Lanny some Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch, then Lanny and I sat down for a quick rest...


After our snooze Lanny mowed the back yard.

Mitzi gets stung by bees on the clover...she gets frantic when she hurts her foot... nearly as bad as thunder storms :-)

Murphy was too cute not to capture...



The chickens were gathered at the kitchen gate - if they see me in the kitchen they hope that I will bring them something!


For supper I grilled some Beef Filet's, Baked Potatoes and Salad...
it was SO good!



Lanny left for church for the Midweek Service...

I put the chickens and ducks to bed, filled the water ponds, turned on the new trail cameras to keep check for rodents in the coop...I am anxious to see the results.

I am watching Star Trek...it may be the last of the series. I will have to start all over with the original Star Trek...again :-)

Goodnight Y'all...

Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...