Monday, September 20, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, September 20

Quiet Time...

“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:6

*****

Prayer and Study Time...


...with the fur kids...


It's raining.... we need it, but it is SO messy outside!
I did the inside stuff and waiting until 7 to go out.
Almost sunrise, but SO cloudy...




Two duck eggs...
they ducks are two years old now. They laid three a day all last winter, but as they get older the egg laying slows down. 


The chickens laid two eggs today as well.

I fed Mom and Dad and Lanny tuna fish sandwiches.
Mom is down in her back so she is confined to her chair for a few days :-)

Lanny and I rested for about an hour and he headed outside to work in the pole barn.
I just piddled around the house all day...laundry, some closet sorting, etc.
No pictures, pretty boring :-)

I fed Mom and Dad some left over Chicken and Rice and Garlic Toast...
Lanny and I are going to Big Ed's for a Choir Pizza Party!!


We are home...I only ate ten pieces of pizza...
I wish I were kidding! :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless the USA
and
Sweet Dreams!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...